Top 10 things to do in and around Cranleigh
With 2017 in full swing, many of us are ready for our next break away. But rather than dream of sunny breaks abroad in the summer holidays, why not visit places in your local town on an upcoming weekend? Many of us know there is so much to see in our local area but think to ourselves ‘I’ll get round to it another time’, but why not make it now? Life is all about the little things – even if it does get you that step closer to your summer holiday!
Top 10 things to do in Cranleigh
1. Cranleigh Arts Centre – whether you are interested in film, theatre, comedy or music – this is one for you!
2. Winkworth Arboretum – for peace and tranquility visit the beautiful lake, with stunning views and a variety of wildlife. Explore the arboretum with walks for all abilities.
3. Everyman Racing – a fantastic range of low and high speed corners combined with a series of straights that will allow you to experience a modern day supercar.
4. One Three Seven – treat yourself to a visit to the hair salon, you deserve it…
5. Taurus Wines – an independent, award-winning wine merchant and importer near Bramley in the Surrey Hills. Definitely worth a visit!
6. Firebird Brewery – be a Brewer for the day or book a tour of this local brewery.
7. Ruby & Kind – stock up on some delicious unique finds in this local deli.
8. The Friary Guildford – visit the cobbled street of Guildford Town for a spot of retail therapy.
9. I made this crafts – From sewing to soft furnishing learn a new skill and get crafting!
10. All of the above can of course begin with a leisurely breakfast with us! Or break up the day with a lunchtime stop for a Sunday roast, with limitless roast potatoes. If you’d rather, end your day with a bottle of wine and a delicious meal – you’ll have certainly earned it!
Fancy going a bit further afield? Did you know we have a sister pub in Brookmans Park? Click here for more information.